The new Oil & Gasoline® 1931 Sheepskin Flying Jacket is based on the original 1931 Irvin developed for the RAF, becoming a symbol of British sports cars and their thrill-seeking pilot owners, and starting a tradition that carries on to this day. Our jacket improves on the cut, quality, finish, and everyday usability, making it perfect for even the most demanding connoisseur - it's an investment that will last a lifetime.
Please allow 4 weeks for your jacket to be made and dispatched due to demand.
- Made-to-measure (maximum chest size is 48") for a near perfect fit
- Made by British artisans using traditional skills
- The finest North American sheepskin - lightweight and beautifully supple
- Traditional Aviator Seal colour, with real Ginger wool in 15mm, 18mm, or 22mm lengths
- Overlocked and bound seams with a choice of steer (pictured) or horsehide trim
- Authentic 8mm zips and buckles, 8-holed underarm vents, belt, and twin collar straps
- Optional 100% cotton hand warmer pockets (pictured)
- Environmentally friendly and sustainable, no plastic involved
- Optional hand painted artwork by one of Rutland's finest artists is available. The artist will contact you to discuss your requirements and provide a quote if selected