- Take a chest measurement by placing the tape under your armpits and across the chest. We can cater from 32" to a maximum 48" chest.
- For the waist measurement (not required on all jackets), place the tape around your navel area.
- For the shoulder measurement, place the tape straight across from left to right.
- Place the tape at the centre of the neck (neck bone/hump) and measure down for your desired length. If you are mainly going to be using your jacket whilst driving/flying, we recommend measuring to slightly below your belt line to prevent bunching/rising at the front of the jacket whilst in a seated position. Min 24.5" to max 28" available
- Keep your arm relaxed by your side and measure from the point of the shoulder down the outside of the arm to just above the knuckles. Min 24" to max 28" available
- Please supply your physical height in feet and inches.
- Please email your measurements together with your order number and name to email@example.com
NOTE: It is your responsibility to ensure that all measurements are accurate, we do not offer refunds or extensive alterations for inaccurately supplied measurements.